What is a Senior Move Manager?
A Senior Move Manager is the professional that assists older adults and their families with the emotional and physical aspects of relocation and/or "aging in place." Senior Move Managers® require a profound commitment to connecting with older adults and a willingness to help them transition to other living situations with patience and kindess.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Developing an overall move or "age in place" plan
- Organizing, sorting and downsizing
- Arranging for the sale of unwanted items through auction, estate sale, buy-out, consignment, donation, or a combination of the above
- Scheduling and overseeing movers
- Professional packing and unpacking
- Setting up the new home in a way that makes the transition easier
- Related services, such as cleaning, waste removal, shopping, senior escort, assisting with selection of a realtor and staging of the house to be sold.
One call to Simple Solutions can connect you with all the services that older adults and families may need for a seamless, successful transition of all kinds.
How much does it cost?
Just like people, every project is different. Call Marian at 814-449-5309 to schedule a FREE consultation to give you pricing options.
Are you insured?
Not only are we insured but we only work with licensed and insured vendors, such as moving companies, handymen, contractors, etc.